Some people tell me that I should mourn the loss of my college days because life goes downhill from here on out. I tell them that’s a sad, sad mentality (well, I don’t tell them because that would be rude…but I think it).
So this is “real” life…and I don’t hate it!
- paying off credit card
- realizing that i over-budgeted (definitely better than the other way around!), especially for gas
- planning to put $1 in a jar every time i walk or bike instead of driving my car
- learning that cruise control gets you better fuel economy on the road
- consciously unplugging appliances when i’m not home
- joining the ymca and taking my first (of many) 6am pilates class
- almost being finished with my apartment decorating
- planning coffee dates with fun people i meet around town
- finally being back in the kitchen (see my post from yesterday about my menu for next week!)
- hopefully nailing down a very part-time babysitting job
- and the most exciting news? forming roman co, llc! it’s official!
Also, I thought it was fitting to add a “Post-College” category since I had a “College” category. See? Life DOES go on after college