Peppy, enthusiastic, inspired Cristina is back! I had one of those weeks, but now I am just itching to get back to blogging. I have a growing list of blog entries I need to post, which includes several recipes.
During my hiatus, I asked my sister to write a guest post so you all wouldn’t feel too neglected, so she’ll still be doing that. We just came up with the perfect topic- the post is tentatively called “How I Decided To Love Winter.” It is her guide to changing her negative perspective on winter by participating in festive holiday activities!
In the meantime, here is my weekend recap:
- Both Friday and Saturday were spent at the animal hospital with
FattyBratty Maddie, who got into the trash and ate chocolate. What a troublemaker
- Sushi at Mirage with my LivingSocial deal- I liked my rolls, but my sister wasn’t crazy about hers
- Lunch at Jibarra- sat on the patio and had delicious steak tacos
- Beer tasting at Tasty Beverage Co- realized I was correct in thinking pale ales are my favorite. We had so much fun and met some great people here. We said we almost felt like tourists exploring the city
- Dinner at Five Star- crispy sesame beef!
- Finished a great book
This week will be a busy one, as usual!
- Wednesday night casual networking event with Triangle Entrepreneurship Week
- Babylon with the blog girls!
- Getting back into tennis + Pilates
- Friday night food & drinks with FreshBooks at the Forum
- Visit from my DC besties on Friday!! They haven’t seen Maddie or my finished apartment yet!