A big thank you to everyone who made my first trip to San Francisco so memorable!
- To Karrie and Lindsay, for making the same dumb jokes over and over, sympathizing with me when I hurt my foot, accommodating my gluten-free needs, making pit stops at Starbucks multiple times per day, over-planning and obsessing over our schedule, and much much more.
- To Matt, for taking us to Napa and Muir Woods, letting us sleep in your apartment, and suffering through Indian food with us.
- To John, for lunch, shlepping us around Napa, sharing punny jokes with us, and giving us a tour of Benecia.
- To Jason, for our first Uber ride, our first SF apartment roof experience, and a fun Halloween night at a chic club.
- To Emmanuel, Pat, and Hailey for being seemingly unfazed that the three of us took over your apartment for five days, made a mess of the bathroom, and giggled incessantly.
- To Donnie, for taking time out of her busy eng recruiting schedule to show me around the SF LivingSocial office.