I’ve been inspired by Rachel Ashwell’s design style, Shabby Chic, for a long time. In her
Trader Joe’s is currently selling $4 seedless watermelons, which means my roommate and I have bowls of watermelon in rotation in our fridge. It’s hands-down my favorite fruit, so I thought I’d dig up an old watermelon daring pairing from Harmonized Living.
Pink & green home decor
I’m sitting with my sister on the couch and she is begging me to write a life update on my blog- which is funny, because she knows everything that goes on in my life!
I was about to type “The past few weeks have been a whirlwind” but I realized 1) I overuse the expression “whirlwind” and 2) when is my life not a whirlwind?! Good thing I like it hectic.
- Smashingly successful open house for our coworking space (officially The Raleigh Forum); tons of people came out to explore the space, mingle, and enjoy our refreshments
- Endless promotions for the space
- Hired an Office Assistant (that’s right, we have an employee! So cool)
- Spoke with my sister about The Raleigh Forum at a Ladies NC networking event
- Assigned to several new projects at my recruiting job
- Put the almost-final touches on my apartment- pictures coming soon! Let’s just say I’m very happy
- Did a Warrior Dash-esque run through Umstead Park
I have a relatively recent fascination with sunburst (also called starburst) mirrors, like these:
Unfortunately, they can be quite pricey- like $200-$400 pricey! I don’t know about you, but no one piece of decor is worth that much to me.
So I began a hunt for DIY versions and found this
I was THRILLED when I walked into my new apartment. First of all, it’s HUGE. Like a palace. So big, in fact, that I have to do some creative thinking to FILL the space (I’m used to buying furniture and accessories that serve double duty so I can fit everything, but now I need more things so it doesn’t look empty).
Last updated byat .