Happy new year! I hoped yours started off swimmingly!
A big thank you to everyone who made my first trip to San Francisco so memorable!
- To Karrie and Lindsay, for making the same dumb jokes over and over, sympathizing with me when I hurt my foot, accommodating my gluten-free needs, making pit stops at Starbucks multiple times per day, over-planning and obsessing over our schedule, and much much more.
- To Matt, for taking us to Napa and Muir Woods, letting us sleep in your apartment, and suffering through Indian food with us.
- To John, for lunch, shlepping us around Napa, sharing punny jokes with us, and giving us a tour of Benecia.
- To Jason, for our first Uber ride, our first SF apartment roof experience, and a fun Halloween night at a chic club.
- To Emmanuel, Pat, and Hailey for being seemingly unfazed that the three of us took over your apartment for five days, made a mess of the bathroom, and giggled incessantly.
- To Donnie, for taking time out of her busy eng recruiting schedule to show me around the SF LivingSocial office.
Our friend Colette is always telling me to post more pictures of people (as opposed to just landscapes and food) on my blog. Well, Colette, this one is for you
“I have three beautiful ladies in my car. That’s all.”
“Aren’t you going to give Chuckles a free piece of cheese?!”
“Call-A-Cab is a really good name…” “…For a person?!”
“Where did you get them? You’re my hero.”
“Pump your way off.”
“I feel like I am vodka soda.”
“It’s a real treat.”
Here’s to many more trips (including cruises, Nashville, Hollymead, Savannah) & tons more Raleigh fun!
Last weekend, I stayed in a beautiful lake mansion with some friends.
I’ve always had a tendency to involve myself with a myriad of activities outside of school and work. In high school, I played volleyball, had an internship, and volunteered regularly; in college, I started The GW Social Enterprise Forum, interned with several organizations, was a mentor for Compass Fellows, and was very involved with a pre-semester volunteer program for freshmen called Community Building Community.
Last updated byat .